There will be a midterm exam on April 29 Thursday,
to prepare for the midterm grades that come out the following week.
This will be like the homework,
and even more like the quizzes (but longer).
Note that the version you took may be either of the versions below.
- Lectures covered: April 1–27;
- Sections of the textbook: 1.3–1.8, 5.1–5.4, 5.6;
- Date taken: April 29 Thursday;
- Review questions:
- My answers:
There will be a final exam on June 8 Tuesday.
This will be like the homework, even more like the quizzes,
and a lot like the midterm.
- Lectures covered: May 4 to June 3;
- Sections of the textbook:
2.1–2.8, 3.1–3.5, 4.1–4.5, 8.6&8.7;
- Date taken: June 8 Tuesday;
- Review questions and practice exam (with my answers):
If you will miss an exam,
then tell me as soon as you know.
Go back to the course homepage.
This web page and the files linked from it
were written between 2003 and 2010 by Toby Bartels.
Toby reserves no legal rights to them.
Although the page has been preserved in its original form,
the files linked from it have been converted to DjVu
they can be viewed on almost any operating system
The permanent URI of this web page