Here are a few helpful points as we end:
- Homework 15 must be in by Thursday,
since grades are due Friday.
Any other homework must be in by today,
unless we've arranged otherwise.
- My priority for grading tomorrow is to grade the exam from this class,
so I almost certainly will return that to you on Thursday.
In fact, I should have your final grade except for Homework 15.
- If you want me to email your grades to you,
then you must give me a written request with your email address.
- Starting next term, the college is using a different textbook,
so you probably won't be able to sell your book back for much (if at all).
Sorry; it wasn't up to me!
- On Thursday, you will have the opportunity
to fill out an evaluation of me.
Goodbye, and good luck with your life!
Go back to the course homepage.
This web page was written in 2010 and 2011 by Toby Bartels,
last edited on 2011 June 7.
Toby reserves no legal rights to it.
The permanent URI of this web page